Each year the IFEM Annual Report provides an opportunity to showcase and share the incredible work of emergency medical care workers around the world.
We’re calling for stories and photos for our 2021 edition. These stories and photos will also be shared on our website, newsletter and social media.
If you’re interested in sharing your story we’d love to hear from you. Our Communication Manager Miranda will be in touch to organize a time to interview you via Zoom and ask you the following questions:
1. What are the main emergency medicine challenges you face in country?
2. What has been your greatest emergency medicine achievement?
3. What are you hoping to achieve over the next few years?
4. Why did you become an emergency medical care worker?
5. How can IFEM support you in achieving your EM vision and goals?
A few example stories: