Key to achieving our vision of a world where all people, in all countries, have access to high quality emergency medical care, is the education and training of emergency medicine physicians around the world.
The continued success of our International Conference on Emergency Medicine has contributed greatly towards this goal, together with our focus on increasing the number of educational events that sit under the IFEM umbrella.
Endorsement of International Conferences and Events
Endorsement may be granted as follows:
- IFEM Recognized Event (CME not provided)
- IFEM Endorsed Event (CME not provided)
IFEM does not offer CME credit for physicians who may attend the conference once endorsed.
If you wish to seek endorsement of your international event please read the Request for Endorsement of International Conferences Guideline.
Event Endorsement Fee
- For High and Upper Middle income countries - $535
- For Lower Middle income countries - $365
- For Low income countries - $245
- For High and Upper Middle income countries - $2165
- For Lower Middle income countries - $1475
- For Low income countries - $985