Sponsor a project
IFEM has an array of ongoing projects to achieve the IFEM Vision.
Promote Emergency Care Education And Standards
IFEM wants to build on its reputation for creating high quality educational products.
Please support our two new initiatives:
- IFEM Accreditation of Courses Provided by our Member Nations - for continuous improvement in care standard and patient safety
- An Online Learning Platform to Support Doctors and Nurses - for enhancing the experience and quality of our online learning for doctors, nurses and emergency care teams
Accreditation of Emergency Departments
In many countries there is no clear benchmark against which to demonstrate that standards of emergency care are being met. Examples may include resuscitation equipment, staff with appropriate training, access to essential medications.
- Help IFEM develop a scheme to enable hospitals to certify the care they provide.
This enables fair comparison with other hospitals and can help attract investment.
Strengthen Networks for Collaboration to Establish Universal Equality in Emergency Care
The Annual Flagship International Conference of Emergency Medicine (ICEM)
Since IFEM was formed 30 years ago it has provided the world’s Emergency Physicians with a state-of-the-art globally-relevant conference, supporting its goal of high-quality emergency medical care for all.
Can you help?
- A trade stand in the main Exhibition Hall
- Sponsor a pre-conference workshop
- Sponsor a delegate: train the next generation, helping those unable to travel without financial assistance.
Learn more about ICEM.
Learn more about our upcoming ICEM to be held in June 2023 in Amsterdam.
If you think you can help, please complete the contact form below and we'll be in touch soon.