Eoghan Colgan, Continulus, United Kingdom
The “Video Pocketbook of Emergency Medicine”: is a collection of lectures on the core topics of Emergency Medicine delivered by leading international experts. The goal is to put world-expert knowledge in the pockets of every Emergency Medicine Clinician globally, including those in lower resource settings, helping them to:
- Access expert knowledge when they need it
- Gain the CPD/CE credits they need easily (optional paid extra)
- Build confidence and satisfaction at work
- Support global healthcare
There are over 190 lectures across 27 chapters, including ‘Geriatric Emergency Medicine, with talks such as:
- Patrick Boreskie: “Frailty in the ED”
- Chris Colwell: “Geriatric Trauma”
- Rosa McNamara: “Delirium”
- And more...
For more information on the platform and journey visit Emergency Medical Education.